Inman Aligners in Issaquah, WA
Fast, Efficient, & Removable Orthodontics
Traditional teeth straightening practices can often take years to complete. If your front teeth are crooked, experiencing crowding, or have a cross-bite, you may be a good candidate for an Inman Aligner. This modern aligner effectively and reliability renovates your smile in as little as 6 to 18 weeks.
Benefits of the Inman Aligner:
- Fastest smile transformation
- Less expensive than Invisalign and metal braces
- Removable for eating and cleaning
- Only one aligner for entire process
If you are looking for a teeth straightening option that’s more affordable than Invisalign, clear or metal braces, Inman Aligners may be the best choice for you. It’s the ideal option for children who may suffer from the social stigma of having to wear more visible braces, as they can take them out when necessary—but they’re also a good fit for adults. The Inman Aligners are also perfect for both adults and children who have stopped wearing their retainers and have started to see a relapse or shift in their teeth. These aligners are removable for cleaning, eating, and special social events when patients prefer to go without.
To help you decide if Inman Aligners are a good fit for you, we’ve taken the time to answer some common questions we’ve been asked about Inman Aligners!
- What are the uses for an Inman Aligner? If you need to have any of your front teeth straightened, then Inman Aligners may be the perfect fit for you. It can also be used as a method of “tooth preparation” for other cosmetic dentistry procedures.
- How do the Inman Aligners straighten my teeth? Each Inman Aligner is custom-fit to your smile and mouth. After your Remarkable Smiles’ dentist has properly adjusted it, the aligners will slowly start to move your teeth into the straight position they should have been in by using contrasting force.
- How long before I see results from the Inman Aligner? Results are visible very rapidly! Within a weeks you may already start to see significant results, since the Inman Aligner works much more quickly than other teeth straightening alternatives. That said, you should wear your Inman Aligner for at least 16 hours a day.
- Will my speech be affected? Yes, there will be some speech changes for the first week or two, but you will quickly adjust and speak normally within a few weeks.
- Is using an Inman Aligner safe? There is always a small chance of risk for any sort of orthodontic treatment, but with more than 20,000 cases, there have so far been no instances where tooth vitality was negatively impacted. Of course, it will be slightly uncomfortable in the beginning, but patients rapidly adjust to it.
- Do I need a retainer? Yes, you do; as with all orthodontic treatment, you will need retainers. Otherwise, you run the risk of suffering a relapse.
To help you smile with confidence again, Dr. Robert “Eric” Jorgensen at Remarkable Smiles in Issaquah, WA, is a certified Inman Aligner dentist and available for appointments. We look forward to helping you have your most remarkable smile possible!
To schedule an appointment at our dental office in Issaquah, call (425) 391-0484!