Modern Orthodontics and Invisalign in Issaquah, WA
Remarkable Smiles of Issaquah Fixes Smiles with Orthodontics
Did you know that the practice of orthodontics has been around since Ancient Egypt? Archaeologists have found mummies with metal bands around their teeth, and it’s believed catgut was used with these bands to shift crooked teeth. Orthodontia as we understand it didn’t come into being until the 19th century, and it’s been improving ever since. Where once the only option was metal bands and headgear, today’s dentists have a wealth of options at their disposal. Metal braces are still used, but there are more state-of-the-art options that move teeth faster and with less discomfort. Knowing the difference between traditional and modern orthodontics can help you make an informed decision about your orthodontic care. Contact us to discuss your options and schedule a consultation.
We Provide Alternatives to Traditional Braces
At Remarkable Smiles of Issaquah, our focus is always on the comfort and empowerment of our patients. At our dental practice in Issaquah, WA, we provide services ranging from general dentistry to highly specialized procedures. Our care for our patients’ wellbeing, along with our access to state-of-the-art technology and a thorough understanding of orthodontics, helps us successfully treat many dental alignment issues. These include crowded teeth, overbites, underbites, crossbites, and gaps between teeth. We correct these problems and improve our patients’ smiles and self-image using:
- Invisalign: Made of a series of clear trays called aligners that are custom-made for each patient, Invisalign is nearly invisible. It’s more comfortable and more aesthetically pleasing than traditional braces, and its removable nature promotes better dental hygiene.
- Inman Aligners: These aligners offer a quick and affordable solution to minor orthodontic issues. They cost less than traditional braces and Invisalign, yet they can often realign a patient’s front teeth in as little as 6-18 weeks.
Contact Us for an Orthodontic Consultation
If you’re unhappy or insecure about your smile, don’t wait any longer to contact us for help. Whether you need restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, or orthodontics, we’ve got the expertise and skill to improve your smile and dental health. We know that a confident, healthy smile is important because it’s often the first thing other people notice about you! What’s more, missing or crooked teeth can often lead to oral health problems, including tooth and bone loss. We’ll work with you to find the treatment plan that’s right for you. When you visit us for a consultation, our dentist in Issaquah, WA will discuss your options and come up with the right techniques to fix your teeth and fit with your lifestyle. Contact us for an appointment today!
What Sets Us Apart?
- Immediately Off I-90
- In-Network Dentist for Delta Dental, Aetna, Regence & Premera
- Emergency Appointments Available
- TV & Netflix Available During Treatment
- Free Teeth Whitening for Life
- Convenient Extended & Early Hours
- Same-Day Appointments
- Treating Patients of All Ages
- Kois Center Graduate
- Easy Parking, Easy Access
- Relaxed, Comfortable Environment
- Invisalign Provider
- Soft, Cozy Blankets & Hot Face Towels
- In-Office & At-Home Teeth Whitening
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Comprehensive, Personalized Dental Treatments