Transformative Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Issaquah, WA
Full-Mouth Rehabilitation by Remarkable Smiles of Issaquah
How drastically would your life change if you chose a full-mouth reconstruction procedure performed by Dr. Jorgensen and his team of dental professionals at Remarkable Smiles of Issaquah? Decaying, rotted, and missing teeth can not only negatively impact your confidence, but they may also be affecting your health. Many studies have proven that your oral hygiene is linked to your body’s overall health. Our dental center offers full-mouth rehabilitation using various dental techniques to create a smile that you’ll want to show off confidently. More importantly, you’ll feel healthier overall. We have already helped many patients throughout Issaquah, WA and the surrounding area discover the health benefits and confidence boost provided by our full-mouth rehabilitation treatment. We can help you too. Contact us today to get started on your treatment.
What Is Full-Mouth Rehabilitation?
A full-mouth rehabilitation treatment involves using various cosmetic and general dentistry techniques to completely transform a patient’s smile by removing decaying and rotten teeth. This process is generally done over months. At Remarkable Smiles of Issaquah, we will guide you through the entire process so that you can feel confident in the results of your procedure. As a trusted dental center with a proven commitment to our patients, Dr. Jorgensen and his team will customize a treatment plan that is right for you, including:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the ideal way to replace missing teeth and restore chewing and speaking functions. Not only that, a dental implant stimulates bone growth in the jaw.
- Veneers – Veneers are placed on the forward-facing part of your teeth to improve the aesthetic. They are typically used on yellowing, chipped, gapped, or simply unsightly teeth.
- Crowns – Crowns serve a variety of purposes but are primarily used to restore shape and function of teeth that have been worn down or cracked. A crown will help to protect these teeth from further damage.
Why Should I Choose Remarkable Smiles?
Remarkable Smiles of Issaquah in Issaquah, Washington is the area’s premier dental center. With over 20 years of service, we have helped patients from around the area improve and maintain their oral hygiene with general and cosmetic dentistry services. We put a premium on educating our patients so they can make informed decisions about their dental needs. Our team is always here to answer any questions about our procedures, including our full-mouth rehabilitation. We have already helped so many patients, and we can help you too. Contact us today to get started on your consultation.
Before & After Full Mouth Rehabilitation
Contact Remarkable Smiles at (425) 391-0484 to schedule an appointment today!
What Sets Us Apart?
- Immediately Off I-90
- In-Network Dentist for Delta Dental, Aetna, Regence & Premera
- Emergency Appointments Available
- TV & Netflix Available During Treatment
- Free Teeth Whitening for Life
- Convenient Extended & Early Hours
- Same-Day Appointments
- Treating Patients of All Ages
- Kois Center Graduate
- Easy Parking, Easy Access
- Relaxed, Comfortable Environment
- Invisalign Provider
- Soft, Cozy Blankets & Hot Face Towels
- In-Office & At-Home Teeth Whitening
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Comprehensive, Personalized Dental Treatments